Thursday, April 30, 2009

I love you because...

Happy Birthday Benjamin! Here is a blog post just for you, in honor of your day of birth.

I love you because...

you are always a gentleman!
You never fail to open the car door, you always walk on the outside of the sidewalk in case a car jumps the curb, and you always offer to carry whatever I might have in my hand.


of your muscles.
Woo!

of your creativity.
Leave it to you to turn some everyday thing into an opportunity to get a laugh. You make things interesting and you are always a blast to be around! Seriously...a life jacket diaper?


you would do anything for me.
If I didn't want to walk, you'd give me a piggy back ride. If I was scared of a spider and so were you, you'd squish it for me. If it was -2 degrees out and I need gas in my car, you would put on your thermals and go fill it up for me. If I puked in the hallway, you would clean it up without hesitating and then watch Blue Crush to make me feel better. And if I want you to wear plaid shorts, even though you don't really like them, you will. :)


you defend my honor.


you take the fish off for me if I don't have gloves.


you are the funniest person I know.
You are always making me laugh! Laughter makes everything better and I love your sense of humor!

you have a heart for Christ!
I can't tell you enough how blessed I am to have married such a wonderful, God fearing husband. You are a great leader with a wonderful heart. It's refreshing!

I could keep going, but I will spare the ones who might be gagging right now. :)
Happy Birthday Benjamin... you are loved!

2 comments:

Melanie Eccles said...

this makes me smile. Happy Birthday, Ben!

Heather's MaMmA and Ben's MaMma In LoVe said...

This made me cry! You are a wonderful couple and I love you both!
MaMmA