Thursday, November 12, 2009

Unique Christmas Gift Ideas

I just listened to Christmas music for the first time last night! It just makes me instantly happy. What a wonderful time of year! And that is saying a lot coming from someone who absolutely hates cold weather.  I am always running across neat things and thought I would share in hopes of giving somebody a gift idea.  I will post more as I find them.

Enjoy.
Enough said.




So you can make a grilled cheese or heat up cold pizza in your Toaster! You can reuse each bag up to 50 times. Sounds neat to me!






Food Face Plate. If you loved your kids you would get them this.



Wonder Woman Apron.  This one made me laugh.


 
I have posted this before, but I really love the concept of it.


 
Because it is awesome.



How fun! I once saw a pair of rain boots that look pretty similar to this. They are both fun!
Oh found them!

MORE TO COME!!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Dude, I totally want that apron!

Christmas Gifts said...

I love all of these ideas. I have a great tray to do a practice one, and was hoping to make some as gifts if it turns out well, Yours is a nice blog. Liked it!!!