Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Baby Mama


I haven't blogged for over a month. That should tell you how stinkin funny I thought Baby Mama was. Go see it! Pick that friend who laughs when you laugh or that friend who still quotes Anchorman, Mean Girls, or your favorite Office episodes with you and go see it.

Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are hysterical and the Lamaze coach has a lazy R. I'm not sure the technical name of it, but when she wants to say really she say weawwy and when she says lesbian lovers she is really saying wesbian wovers. I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard.

Plus it has Steve Martin who gives one of the best performances I've ever seen him do. It's filled with amazing quotes!

If you've seen it let me know what you think!

Oh and I watched the new Indiana Jones movie and was very disappointed. It was cheesy and played the theme song a whopping 9 times. Oh plus Shiloh LeBoeuf swings from some tree vines with a bunch of monkeys. WHAT?

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Loved. Loved. LOVED. Baby Mamma. The old lady sitting next to me in the theater was dying laughing too. :)

Fish said...

i have to disagree about indiana jones. ... .if you remember, they're all really cheesy (like the time they pulled the heart out of the guy in the temple of doom) so i have to say it was perfect! (no lost ark, but i liked it..) ... ;)

i do want to see baby mama.