Friday, May 29, 2009

Rough Start

So it is Friday. Friday's are supposed to be good days...I mean Jean Day at work should always be a good day.

But mine is off to a rough start...

I left my phone at home, but needed to call our Realtor this morning. So I decided to drive home to get it.
I jacked my shoulder on the door on my way out to the car. I mean I hit it really hard. It was enough to cause my shoulder to fly back and hard enough that I had to rub it on the way to my car.

I got home, grabbed my phone and headed back. I started talking to our Realtor and as soon as I hung up my phone was ready to die.
And I forgot my charger. So that wasn't that productive of a trip.

I then stopped at the gas station to get a diet coke to wake myself up. I took a sip of it before I got to the counter and realized it must need changed because it was all foam and no taste. So I dumped it out and had to get a Diet Pepsi. Yuck.

Then on my way back into work I hit my hand really hard on the closing door. One of my co-workers saw it and said...OUCH! I just shook my head and kept walking.

Oh and on my way into the gas station I got my flip flop stuck on the door. I had to stand right inside the door frame while another guy stepped over my sandal to enter the store. Three people in the parking lot saw me standing there hopping on one leg. When I went back out to get my flip flop I tried to do it quickly but put it between the wrong toes and had to hop again while I fixed it with my hand. I was not smooth at all.

So...how's your day going?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I now know why you made me do that Soulja Boy Video...so you can go watch it right now and laugh really hard again to help you forget about your no good Friday! Then we can go hunt down the people, doors and doorframes who have contributed to this physically and emotionally painful day and put the smack down! Guess we better eat fast at lunch! We've got a lotta smackin to do!