Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And I'm Back...

I have not been posting lately because I was out of space. To sum it up, it's because my Picasa and both of my blogs all use the same memory allowance.  That is such a rip off by the way!  So I had to delete some of my albums off of Picasa and I got rid of my photo a day blog, just so I would have enough space to actually post to my blog again.

They really need to give you more space OR give you a separate allowance for your blog than your photos.

Anyways, enough complaining.

I have some uber adorable photos of my nephews to post as soon as I take my laptop to a place that has the free wifi.  We just currently moved and are waiting for internet access.  I should warn you though, we might possibly have the cutest nephews of all time.  I have been talking with Ben about how we shouldn't have children because there is no way they will be as cute as Simon, Sam, or Elliot. 

Oh and I will also have some before and after photos of our new house to post.  Well, as soon as we unpack.  I'm thinking about setting a date for a Thank You Party (for all of the people who helped us) so that way it will give us some motivation to get it done sooner than later. Sooner being the key word there.

I will leave you with this fun find of the day.  Design geeks, feast your eyes on the Pantone Mugs and all of their glory. Available here.


No comments: