Monday, October 26, 2009

Need A Costume Idea?

Maybe I can help...

I love coming up with Halloween costumes... not sure why, but I do!

I have found a few clever, witty, or just plain awesome costumes to display.  Feel free to steal these peoples ideas. You are welcome to steal any of ours as well.

Here are our costumes the past 2 years. Thank you to my wonderful husband who will pretty much go along with anything. Even if it it means wearing a pair of Good Will tighty whiteys over your pants. (I washed them twice in hot water for the record.)

Enjoy.


 2006: Gang Green.  Get it? A bit last minute, but it worked.


2007: Double Dare Contestant and Shaun from Shaun of the Dead

 
 2008: Quailman from Doug and Orbit Gum Girl


And here are some others....

 
Smurfs

 
Pacman

 
Carebears

 
Globetrotters

 
Facebook.

 
Lego Guys

 
Ramen

 
Tetris

 
Olan Mills Photograph

 
Remember this Duo from SNL? ha.


Troll Dolls


Retired Superheroes

No comments: