Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bowling Insurance

My husband likes to look for ways to spice up an event. At our latest bowling trip he decided to give the bowling ramp aid thingy a try...but not before he crouched down in front of it and turned around backwards. I don't know if it is because he doesn't want kids, but here's a picture of his attempt. He luckily walked away without an injury and I think he might have even knocked down 7 pins. I'm so proud Honey!


We also had a lane next to these H.S./Early college aged boys. They liked to do the ghetto dances from music videos every time a rap song came on. I'm not going to lie, it was pretty entertaining. I don't have a picture of them, but here are a few other pictures from our evening. Oh and Christen's Sister in-law (who is prego) beat us all! We decided it wasn't fair though, since she was bowling for two. I didn't get a picture of her though. woops.



No comments: