Friday, March 6, 2009

dexter

We have fallen in love with this show. Great acting, beyond interesting story lines, tension, humor, blood, and mysteries. It doesn't get any better than that does it? If you haven't seen this show, I strongly suggest that you give it a whirl. I feel like this is one of those shows that has flown under the radar and needs to be recognized for it's wicked Awesomeness. Profound huh?

Now for my disclaimer. It airs on Showtime, which means that there is language, some nudity, etc. I just thought I should warn you.

If you do end up taking my advice and watch it...let me know what you think! If you think it's gross or too graphic...umm sorry.

2 comments:

Kyle Luke said...

You have more than basic cable? I didn't think you guys watched that much tv.

Welcome back to blogland, by the way. :)

heather.snider said...

We don't even have regular cable. We get like 2 stations. We just rent, borrow, or "get" tv shows and watch them. Our favorites right now consist of The Office, Dexter, 30 Rock, Arrested Development, and Flight of the Conchords. All of which I strongly suggest!

and THANKS! It's good to be back. :)