Thursday, March 26, 2009

Prego...Everybody's Doing It

So I guess there comes a time in every ones life when all of their friends get prego. I have 4 good friends who are expecting right now and even more who have already had children in the past year. This also isn't counting my 3 fairly new nephews. I feel like I need to jump on this bandwagon or that I'm going to miss out on all of the fun.

Then I realize that we stay up until like 3am on the weekends, that we aren't the most organized people, that we are never home, and that we probably couldn't even keep a goldfish alive right now. The biggest part is that we like how things are going...we selfishly like our freedom at this time in our lives.

Plus, I've already made a deal with my hubby that we can't have children until he stops bringing his Nintendo DS to weddings. I don't see that happening anytime soon. Sorry Mom, you are just going to have to wait.

I wish I had baby bump pictures of my friends to show here. I am going to take some of Christen here soon...but we are waiting for her to plump up a bit. :)

To honor all of my beautiful "with child" friends, I thought I would post some baby and parent related items now so they could quickly add them to their registry. I also included a few random links and photos at the end for your enjoyment...keeping the theme though of course.

This product takes the cake for being the creepiest.

The leash. Classic.

Vampire Pacifier.

Baby Toupee.

Baby Tats. All the cool babies are doing it.

I really do like this product. Every kid is going to want the spoon head action figure. Never know...it might be made into a movie. Everything else has.

The Po-knee. Get it?

I gagged when I saw this one. You are supposed to suck the gunk out of their noses with this. No thanks!

Haha. The neck ring.

No explanation needed here.

Crash Helmet. I think it is so you and your spouse can safely use your baby to play catch.

When I was a kid you just held on for dear life. Kids are just spoiled these days!

Baby cage. I am really going to hope this product is fake.

Bacon flavored bubble blower for your kid and pet.

Onesie Mop. Genius.

So you you have a place to put them when you go pee at the grocery store.

Just in case you need help.


A few extras just for fun!




No comments: