Wednesday, March 18, 2009

When Design Meets Food & Drink

The Smiley Face Cup & Saucer. Adorable.

A Sip of Light

Stache Glass. Gotta love it.

I think I would have a lot of fun with this one.

Genius. If I ever open a pizza place...everybody WILL use this utensil.

It's so your cereal doesn't get soggy. I scarf my cereal down in .2 seconds to avoid mush like Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I might need to invest in one of these bad boys.

Okay I am going to be honest. I want to buy almost every item pictured in this blog post. How smart is this bowl and why didn't I think of this stuff.

Coke in a bottle is delicious. But a coke that comes in a cool package and pretty bottle probably tastes like heaven.

Come on guys. This is classy!

I think punch would taste pretty yummy coming out of a
giant watermelon.

I just thought this was clever. Knowing my luck though, I'd push too hard and break the pen...thus getting blue ink all over my grilled chicken.
No thanks.

No comments: