Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Your Average Jump Drives



I love this one! It's today's version of the mixed tape and who didn't love making and receiving these little guys. You can find versions that hold anywhere from 20-1000 songs. The most popular ones hold about 20 and gives you room on the inside flap to write down the songs you chose. What a simple, yet awesome way to tell that loved one..."Hey Baby, nothing reminds me of you more than Sir-Mix-A-Lots Baby Got Back, Mariah Carey's Always Be My Baby, and Lonestar's Amazed!" I want it!




This one continues to inflate as you store more and more on it. I don't know how they do it, but I think it's pretty darn cool!

Me and my hubby are going to try to make this one ourselves.




I crack up every time I look at this one. The bears head is the cap for the drive. I think it's funny and deem it one of my favorites just because it's ridiculous.

No comments: