Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Quotes That Cracked Me Up Today

Quote 1
Ben: "Wow, you REALLY want to see Watchmen! Its been a while since you have wanted to see a movie so badly.....probably Baby Mama? If Paul Walker is in this movie, so help me........"

Me: "Dang...How did you find out that he was in it? I attached a picture from one of the famous scenes that he is in."

photo I attached in email

Quote 2
My Mom: "I might talk to you more once you have a baby, since I would be over there every night to rock her so you and Ben could have a quiet supper. So, just to warn you (and Ben) I will be there daily!"

Me: "Daily huh? So will you cook us meals and do our laundry too? If so...I'm not opposed!"

My Mom: "Nope. I will just hold the baby. And get used to it..yes it will be D.A.I.L.Y.! Unless the baby is funny looking, then I might not be there so much!"
disclaimer: No. We are not Expecting. She just is grand baby hungry and talks about it a lot!


Quote 3
Mandy: "oh wait, i resent the hyper color shirt being on there. I had like 3 of those, and yes i was COOL. I used to wait for the dryer to stop so I could pull it out all in the "hot" color and then put it on and slowly watch it change to the "cold" color. yah I rocked!"


Quote 4
Me: What kind of music did you listen to when you were younger?

My Mom: Oh gosh..I don't know what I listened to...gogo's, rick springfield, metallica, ac/dc, madonna, michael jackson, stuff like that.

Me: You listened to Metallica? Really?!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

YESSS I made the blog!