Monday, November 19, 2007

Children's Dreams


So I have been reading Digg lately. For those of you who don't know, it is a website that lists links, websites, photos, etc for you to look at. The subjects usually consist of computers, technology, movies, music, photos, and videos. I like it! My husband, as well as millions of computer/gamer nerds, love it! He thinks this makes me a nerd as well, but I will fight that until the day I die. I'm cool! right?

Anyways....you should check it out. Here is a link to a photographer's gallery that was listed on the site. I think it is awesome....he has to be one of the coolest Dad's ever for taking photos of his kids and their friends swimming, flying, and even floating in space. It is hard to explain so go look at them. Make sure you scroll through them all. There are 12 different photographs. It made me smile...so I thought somebody else might like it as well. ENJOY!

No comments: