Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Time for Christmas Music



So sometimes I'm embarrassed of the Christmas music I like. I mean seriously...just look at the cover to her album. I understand it is older and maybe a red onsey with a black belt was cool at one time...but how are you supposed to feel cool when you listen to this? Regardless....it is my ringtone for my phone during the Christmas season. Love it! All I Want for Christmas is You....one of my all time favorite Holiday songs. I wish I could say it was a Frank Sinatra version of a Christmas song (which I do love), but nope it is Mariah Carrey! Here are some other songs that I thoroughly enjoy around the Holidays...but am not necessarily proud of...

1. Santa Baby by Britney Spears

2. Christmas Shoes by Newsong

3. Kenny G's Faith - A Holiday Album

4. Deck the Halls by SheDaisy (A country band kind of like The Dixie Chicks)

5. Chipmunks Christmas song (reminds me of my childhood)

6. The whole Home Alone soundtrack

I also am a sucker for Christmas movies. I'll do a post later about that one. But...I know I can't be the only one who loves cheesy Holiday music....I'd love to hear what your guilty pleasure music is.

No comments: