Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Turkey Day Eve

Today was jean day, pay day, and the last work day of the week. It totally feels like a Friday. I am beyond excited about this 4 day weekend.

Tomorrow will be a bit crazy due to the fact that me and Ben are people pleasers. Therefore we will try to make it to both Thanksgivings and stay for as long as possible at both. I know there will be a day when we will have to make one of our mothers upset, but we will try to delay that as long as possible. Until then we don't mind using up a tank of $3.09/gal. gas.

Let me just tell you that I Love My Family!! They are so layed back and witty...my brothers are getting so big and we can have actual conversations...and my sister is back at home! I am very blessed!

I am also thankful to have the In-laws that I have. I have never once dreaded going to a family event...I even look forward to them. Ben's siblings and their spouses are close to our age and we all get along really well. Not to mention that Lindsey and Adam have the cutest baby ever. We never get enough of Simon...and now that he is getting to the playful age, we can't wait to get our next dose of his giggles and constant tongue sticking outing. I just sat here for like 3 minutes trying to think of how to phrase that...so just go with it.


So with tomorrow being Turkey Day... I feel compelled to make a small list of my Thanksgiving favorites and what I am thankful for.

First the food:
Pumpkin Pie
Pecan Pie
Mashed Potatoes

Seriously, I could just eat those 3 and be a very happy camper.

Things I am Thankful for:
My wonderful, Godly, forgiving, funny, and good-looking husband. "woo"
Family and friends who care and love me/us
Our new place (we moved into a Duplex, maybe I should blog about that sometime)
Health
An Amazing Church
My sister being back at home

Not important, but still thankful for:
The Office
Halo
Guitar Hero
Super comfy sheets
Candles

That is all from me. Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

No comments: