Friday, November 30, 2007

Bullseye


We just got back from playing darts with our friends (Brad, Christen, Benson, and Emily.) I have to admit that I really enjoy a good game of darts. The two games that we get the most enjoyment out of are Cricket and Gotcha. I'll leave out who won the earlier games, but in the final round of team cricket...Ben and I walked away with a W. woo hoo! And the last win is all that matters right!!

Oh and I just came to the conclusion tonight that I have to stay in shape as long as possible. Not so I will be a healthy old woman, but so I will never actually have to sit on a public restroom toilet. I need these legs to stay in shape to protect me from whatever is on that seat. I get the heebie jeebies just thinking about it.

On a different note...I love our friends! We just can't seem to get enough of them...I wonder if our kids will play together later in life. How cool would that be? I have heard of a lot of couples talk about arranging their kid's marriage. I am also guilty of that kind of talk....how amazing would it be to have your kid marry the kid of some of your best friends. Watch out little Brayden and Kylie you WILL get married and you WILL let me dance to Baby Got Back at your wedding.

note: Brayden is not my 1st choice for a boy name, but I don't want you to steal it and name your kid my #1 name

Talking about this subject, however, does not imply anything!! Mom this is mainly for you! :) I told Ben that we can't have children until he stops bringing his GameBoy to weddings. So I am guessing that it will be another 20-30 years. Until then we are that couple at the wedding playing a quick round of Mario Kart while waiting for the Bride to come down the aisle. Classy huh?