Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Start

So I'm new to this. Never really understood the point of blogging, but after reading my friends blog...I thought I would give it a try. Now first I better explain the title that I chose.

Ben is usually the one who drives the car when we go somewhere. Which in turns means he is the one who gets full control over where we park at stores, restaurants, etc. Besides the fact that he likes to back into every space (regardless of how tight the area), he gets great pride out of finding the closest parking as possible. When we do find his dream spot and he parks...he will look over at me, smile, and wait for me to tell him how awesome him is. A few months ago he thought it would be better to sing a song/chant after we find such a space. He will not get out of the vehicle until I sing along with him. So....being the wonderful wife that I am, I play along. We chant, "Sniders Win Again....Sniders Win Again!", usually twice, at most 3 times, and once OF COURSE, is not enough!

So there you go. My blog title!

1 comment:

Kyle Luke said...

At first when I saw the address, I kept thinking, I know the Sniders but who are the swinigans?"