Sunday, November 18, 2007

Only Can Share So Much

Crazy weekend. No doubt about that. If you do read this just pray for my family. Some big changes are going on right now and there is some forgiveness being asked for. My sister is moving back home with my parents and that opens the door for possible headaches. There are other issues that make the situation stickier and all that I know is that there is a lot of need for prayer.

On a semi-lighter note... the Bears lost. All I have to say is boo to that. Not only am I a Bears fan and hate to see them lose, but now I have to comfort my depressed husband. Ben really does think that if he yells loud enough at the television...the Bear's will hear him. There are times that I think he gets the hint that they can't hear him. So he will crank it up a notch and throw in a jump, stomp, or a punch to the ground. Once when he was excited and had already exasperated his normal "moves" he looked around and then ripped off his shirt. Just took it right off and threw it to the ground. Luckily it was only the two of us watching the game...but I just stared at him in amazement. I am always nervous about what he will do next...I might start duct taping his clothes on him before we watch the Bears games. That's not overkill is it?

No comments: