Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Busy ahhhhh

Not much time to write tonight. It was Christen's birthday and I feel like I didn't really even get to celebrate with her much. I had to finish editing a wedding, we went out to the Pasta House for dinner with her family, and then we went to Olive Garden for dessert. Well about 25 people, including her parents and siblings went there...I was at Walgreens for about an hour waiting for them to develop some pictures for me.

Normally I wouldn't wait that long in the store, but they kept telling me that it was almost ready. So I would go look around the store and come back...the guy said just a bit longer. Walked around again, then he said it was broken and he was working on it.

I am starting to realize that I am way too passive, but I did manage to get my 5x7s for free.

So anyways, I wasted another 20 minutes in the store and then he told me that i should just come back later and get them. I started walking out the door and he yelled to me that they were printing now. So I waited...one jammed, then printed the rest. So an hour later I had my pictures and was able to meet up with the rest of the group for about a half an hour.

Now it is almost midnight. Crazy how time flys right on by when you have a lot to do. So that was my night. Bit stressful, but Christen liked her gift...that made it all worth it. Happy Birthday Christen!

2 comments:

Kyle Luke said...

I thought I had taught you how to handle these things already . . . you take out your frustration on the guy printing the photos and bring a friend along to tell him that you're enrolled in anger management classes. You know, to scare him . . . that's what we do, right?

heather.snider said...

haha. I forgot about that. He really was scared of you after that...and tried to be helpful. You are so lucky to have a friend like me to do that for you! :)