Saturday, December 15, 2007

Laura & Blake's Wedding

Laura is a friend of mine from High School. We were in the same class, played softball and volleyball together, and we share a lot of great memories together. Some of my favorites are from the funny videos that we all made together. She was a Momma Sazuku bird, a rich groom who had colorful hair, and a license plate stealer on a talk show. Random I know...but great memories!

So she got her white Christmas wedding. It was beautiful and she of course looked amazing! I had the chance to catch up with all of my other High School friends as well and of course share some more laughs. You never really know how much you miss people until you get the chance to talk and reminisce. I had a great time and am now realizing that we don't have many more of these to go to. 4 out of the 9 are married now. The others better get moving so we have more excuses to get together and hang out.

Here are two pictures from the night. Ben was a trooper and made friends with people he didn't know. I love going to weddings because it means I get to dress him up. Plus it is always fun showing him off!




I can't wait for the next wedding...hopefully it is a summer one though. I never know what to wear to those darn winter ones.

No comments: