Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Porcelain Pee Hole

I just got done leading a Small Group of H.S. aged girls at the church. My friend Christen and I get together with these girls once a week to go over the book Every Young Woman's Battle. I am constantly amazed at how spiritually mature they are...I am blown away sometimes. It makes me realize how much I wish there were more girls like that when I was in High School. These girls are awesome though, truly awesome! I pray that they can continue to grow in their faith and maintain a strong footing with their beliefs. It is encouraging to see how God is working in this world even when it seems like it is going down the porcelain pee hole.

I know that these girls are going to be bombarded with temptations from every angle. It would be insane for Satan to not try to cause these God-fearing woman to stumble. I can only pray that they look to God for strength and guidance when trials present themselves. If you can please say a small prayer for all the young women who are trying to figure out life and themselves...pray that they figure out their purpose for Christ and allow Him to mold them.

I get excited when I see their potential and I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to cultivate a relationship with them.

No comments: