Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I heart THE OFFICE

Here is a secret...I love The Office. Love it! I can seem to get enough of it. I have it as my desktop background at home and work, I have magnets, post-it notes, and even a mousepad. (Thank you Target) I could quote it all day long and never get bored! It is by far the greatest show I have ever watched...followed by the British version. If you haven't been exposed to the British version, you should give it a try. Try to think of it as a completely different show...it is also hilarious, but different.

So I am eagerly awaiting for the next American episode to run. I'm getting ANTSY!! If I don't get me a Christmas Episode..I'm going to be TO'd! who got who for the secret Santa?? Or will it be a Yankee Swap year again?

Any who...here is a line art version of Dwight (even though Jim & Pam are my favs) that I made for all of you Office fans to enjoy! So ENJOY!

No comments: