Sunday, December 30, 2007

I am Legend


I was actually impressed by this movie...and I think I deserved to see a good movie because I shelled out 9 bucks for it! I had heard it was interesting and that it had some sweet special effects. Besides that I really didn't even know what it was about.

I don't want to ruin it for anybody, but I felt that I should share my opinion on it. I usually do not like sci-fi movies...this one however is worth seeing for these reasons.

1. The opening scene is almost worth it by itself.
2. Awesome cinematography of the deserted city.
3. The mustang he drives is Amazing.
4. Will Smith manages to entertain you...even though he is basically the only person in the movie.
5. I was on the edge of my seat a few times.
6. A few witty jokes.
7. Great one to see in loud surround sound.
8. Others have also given it pretty good ratings.

If you are easily scared, "cough" KACEY, I wouldn't recommend seeing it. It isn't a horror flick, but I could understand how people could be a bit freaked out at the end.

Overall, I would give it a 4 out of 5.

We haven't watched Air Guitar Nation yet, but I have pretty high expectations on it. I will let you know how it was.

1 comment:

JMagee Painting said...

Your awesome! Jarrod wants to see this one! Sweet!

Happy 2008 Honey!