Sunday, December 16, 2007

No Nap

Can you believe it? It was a Sunday and I did not take a nap. Today was a shopping, photo-editing, last minute online ordering day. Nothing too exciting...just finishing up Christmas shopping, which I love to do by the way. I think one of my love languages is giving gifts. I am constantly thinking up presents for people...too bad they cost money.

Speaking of money...I was just saying the other day that I would love to be rich. Not so I can buy stuff for myself, but so I can treat everybody else.

-I would donate money to the kid in the youth group wanting to travel overseas.
-I would buy my mom a new vehicle
-Buy both mine and Ben's fathers new boats
-We would take our good friends & family on a tropical vacation
-I'd love to send kids to camp for free(SBC & Kanakuk)
-Pay off our friends college bills
-I'd build a big kids indoor playground with zip lines, ball pits, trampoline basketball, paintball, rock-climbing, Velcro wall, big jumpy things, go karts, mini golf, laser tag, jousting, swimming pool, roller coaster, video games, etc. I know I just went off on a tangent, but just envision a place that encompasses Dave & Busters, Chucky Cheeses, Mc Donald's Playplace, and Post Prom events all into one. AMAZING!


Seriously, how awesome would that be. The lots of money part, not just the big kid playground. Now if Ben could just strike oil for me...I don't think that's asking too much.

So as I was saying. No nap today.

No comments: